xtremecouture313

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the E-Fed and chat about wrestling and sports

~RP Rules~

FoxyX
    FoxyX
    Admin

~RP Rules~ Empty ~RP Rules~

Post  FoxyX Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 pm

The rules in this area are pretty simple really. This is where you start feuds. Come here, make an entrance RP, talk trash about someone. But these RPs should NOT include other wrestlers speech. Here's an example of an acceptable RP...

John Cena walks up to the The Undertaker and looks him up and down, sizing him up. A smirk appears on his face.

>>John Cena<<
    Hey 'Taker, I don't care how many coffins you reel out, how many times you rolls your eyes into the back of your head or how much cremation dust falls out your ass when I kick it all over this arena, that World Heavyweight Title will be mine this Monday.

TBC: The Undertaker (or you could leave "anyone" if you wanted someone else to join the conversation)

Anything other than that style will get locked. Also, please do not set up matches for shows, simply argue or talk with other wrestlers, do not attack them and do not say things like "we'll fight this Sunday" unless it's been agreed too by the GM. You can however, use other wrestlers and attack them in your PPV RPs which you should only write once you see your name on the card for the show. You can make a closed RP in which you should simply leave "End RP" at the bottom. That way NOBODY can reply and the thread will be locked eventually. If at any point, someone wants to end an RP, they can put "End RP" instead of "TBC: ??". Please follow these rules.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:01 pm